BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

In all my life I've never had a doggy door. When I was younger I could hold it all day long and then some. But as I've gotten older it's gotten harder for me to wait. So my grandpa made me this door. Can you believe that it only took them 10 minutes to show me how to use it? I may be old but I'm still sharp!

The door is homemade and fits into the sliding glass door and sometimes, if you come home on a sunny day, you will catch me catching some rays in the back yard. If it's cold and wet, I'll be curled up inside behind the furniture! Good thing I live in a place where it doesn't rain all the time!



There is something to be said for owning your own power tools. For 15.00 my grandpa made a door that usually costs around 400.00.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

YAY MAX!!! WOO HOOO! I love my dog door too!!